Monday, April 8, 2013

ALL Over The Place!

I keep intending to blog regularly with some "regular series" of posts, IE: the 30dayPUSH daily blogs, as well as informative articles here and there, but I keep forgetting to! Mostly, I am just all over the place, and I HATE it when there's no set structure for something I'm out to accomplish.

I spent Saturday cleaning. Rest day? PFFT! Cleaned all day! And COOKED! And cleaned some more! My boyfriend and I are only home together for an entire day, maybe once a week. And during the rest of the week, shit piles up! So we both re-organized everything, scrubbed from top to bottom (sorta), got the carpet shampooed, etc. You know how it is. Especially with having kids, and no time. And I only have one, and I almost always have no time.

Somehow, I'm doing more fun activities with Kaeden, talking to him more, the boyfriend and I have been cranking out some DELICIOUS FOOD that looks and tastes pro, the house has stayed somewhat clean for an entire weekend now (GASP! -there's still dishes in the sink, though), AND I'm getting my workouts in for the weeks leading up to competition AND staying on track with my ULC nutrition.

Oh, and I started a Youtube channel @jeninalanzi. I'll dedicate a separate post to this.

How the $#%#$ is all this possible?! My head's going to explode!


Game Plan

I have to start getting organized again, so I'm just gonna lay it out as a list:

CONTEST PREP:
 - Keep doing 30dayPUSH
 - Weekly vLOG/videotrack to count down the weeks from competition.
 - Keep checking off to-do lists on calendar.
 - Form a more specific training split
 - Keep ULC days WAY under 30g/day (instead of pushing it)
 - Begin Carb Nites low-fat, then increase fat as the night progresses
 - Create budget, schedule and checklist for prep items

FUTURE PLANS:
 - Create a new website/blog
 - Move blog to WordPress (sorry Blogger)
 - Make Videos on my Youtube Channel to supplement my website content
 - (Maybe) Make a Facebook Page..
 - Purchase new laptop for fitness work, articles, personal files etc.
 - Get my NASM-CPT certification so I can begin training people.
 - Take some culinary classes in oder to switch my day job from office to kitchen.


I feel crazy for even wanting to undertake all this on top of my life. I really wish I could update more often and with more variety in content. SOON, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment