Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 3dp | daySIXTEEN

Today after work, in between changing laundry loads, I will be doing the following:

P90X Ab Ripper X
Shoulder & Arm supersets w/weights: front & lateral raises, overhead presses, bicep curls, tricep dips & overhead extensions.
20 minute overall HIIT Tabata workout - ANABOLIC CARDIO!

Don't have a lot of time to update, but I wanted to update anyway.

Also, today is the halfway check-in for April's 30dayPUSH. I will post the picture tomorrow (or tonight) of my progress from dayONE to daySIXTEEN (today).

I've figured out my May plan: I'm going to Carb Back-Load for 4 weeks [18-15 weeks out] and cycle off my weekly HIIT sessions, replacing them with 30-minute incline walks post-weight training. Need to focus more on hypertrophy and NO fat gain, maybe even fat loss, during those 4 weeks.

I'm not really going to overstress about comp anymore. But I understand, I'm human and I'm going to have my bad days.. especially due to this. No normal person undergoes a physique competition, let alone the torture to prepare for it.

At least I will try my hardest, every day, to look on the bright side.

Currently, I am 121 lbs (4+lb weight gain from Carb Nite, normal, mostly water weight) @ 20% body fat. Down 2% from last month. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment