Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I FOUND IT!!

I believe I have found the place to compete:

2013 INBA NATURAL UNIVERSE
Chicago, IL | August 31, 2013

This makes me so freaking scared now!! Truth be told, I am shaking right now. I am going to register as soon as I come up with the money. I will compete in the Bikini division. AAAH!!!! Why am I insane enough to wanna do this again? Gah!! Just finding the competition event just makes it all the more REAL now. So, very, real.

I am panicking, but this just means that I have about 8 months to prep.. which is great! This also means I have to get into overdrive... and every day must count. STARTING TODAY. I've already eating Meal #1, and #2 is going to be consumed at 10:15 AM. Then #3 at 1:15PM, then gym time at 3:45!!!!, then meal #4 at 4:30 or as soon as I get home. Then meal #5 @ 7pm. Tomorrow I will eat as soon as I wake up so I don't end up eating so close to my bedtime.

Guys, this is f**king scary. I am insane, I am insane, I am completely and utterly insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment