Friday, January 25, 2013

SMALL Hiatus....

I'm so *sick* of getting sick!! This winter has been the worst, what with its unstable, constantly changing severe temperatures. So I'm not going to be training in the gym until I get better. It really sucks.

This is my 4th time getting sick this winter. Last time it was the flu. I don't know what it is this time exactly, but it feels very flu-like. Sneezing, coughing, congestion, body aches, spacey head, lack of appetite, fatigue.. I'm so tired of this crap. But I will listen to my body, I need to have it recover ASAP because this sh*t is really getting in the way of my goals.

I will still maintain clean eating. I will try to get as much sleep as I can possibly get - although, waking up in the middle of the night constantly never helps. And being stationary does not calm my mind very well. I have not completed Phase 1, Week 4 at all except for the leg day. So the next week I can return to the gym, I will complete it. This sets me one week behind. But I am determined to work hard during Phase 2 and 3 and see some discernable results.

When I get my tax return, I will pay off some debts that I have, and I am considering employing a personal trainer in my gym to help me. I know that would defeat the whole purpose of being "self-made," but I am very unguided in all of this. It is not for certain though. I have until August to really get in contest shape, but I am hoping to be in good summer bikini shape by May-June. My nutrition remains a priority for me.

So I'm sorry, I won't be updating much in the way of training. I need this rest. My body and mind are overtaxed. And damn this stupid weather. Damn this stupid "flu season." I will, however, try my best to update on some other fun things besides training, but have to do with overall health, fitness & wellness.

PRAY I recover quickly, I want to hit the weights again soon.

Anyway, here is a current picture of me (progress, but not revealing). Not bad for someone not doing cardio [yet] and for someone that has to sit out of the gym due to a f**king illness:

No comments:

Post a Comment