Monday, January 21, 2013

Nearing the end of Phase 1..

It is frightening! Today, on Misanthropy Monday (as I like to call Mondays), begins Week 4, and the last week, of Phase 1. I can't believe I have come this far with only 1 cheat meal, and all this training. Somehow I am baffled at how I was able to do everything and still find time to train. I really need to do laundry tonight, even if I'll be doing it all by myself...

I took some progress photos, though I'm still too timid to post them. My upper body still leaves a lot to be desired. My body likes to store fat on the arms, back, and midsection.. it's super unflattering, but I guess I will have do lots of high-intensity cardio to banish those grody areas. So, while the lower body is responding well to the weights, my upper body is going to need a lot of work in the upcoming months. Diet and nutrition will have to be on-point for this to work.

I got an assessment done by a personal trainer on Friday. My body weight went from 123.8 to 121.8. My body fat went from 25% to 23.7%. Considering I haven't even completed a month yet, it is good slow progress. I have yet to see drastic results but again, I must remind myself to be patient and consistent.

I will go now and try to endure the rest of this Misanthropy Monday. The day already started on a bad note. Today after work I will work my Legs to the best of my ability, and try to tackle the horrendous pile growing in my house that is called "laundry."

No comments:

Post a Comment